posted Mar 26, 2016, 7:54 PM by Keith Savage
- 2 Scouts start the game off by linking arms together to for the "Amoebae". All other plays spread out around the hall and have to avoid contact with the Amoebae.
- If the Amoebae touch another Scout then they assimilated into Amoebae and link arms with the Amoebae Scouts.
- Once the Amoebae chain reaches 4 Scouts then the Amoebae splits into 2 chains of 2.
- The last Scout not to be touched by the Amoebae is the winner.
- The advantage of this game is that nobody is out of the game until the end.