posted Mar 26, 2016, 7:57 PM by Keith Savage
- Thick heavy rope
- Padded weight at the end of the rope if required.
- Simple is an understatement for this game but the Scouts seem to really enjoy it.
- Form a circle smaller than the radius of the rope.
- The leader stands in the middle of the circle and starts spinning the rope around.
- The aim of the game is to jump over the rope - not letting it touch any part of you.
- If the rope does touch you then you're out.
- The last scout remaining is the winner.
- Depending on the weight and thickness of the rope you may need to weight it at the end to help carry on it's momentum.